Since 2009, ELT India has been giving different solutions for Vertical Garden. It was observed that there is a need for a system that enables growing larger plants in the modular system, allows growing herbs, vegetables crops and edible vegetation, a system that can be maintained from inside, i.e. from space between green wall and building structures, a system which is easy to access. The system that consists stackable trays vertically was the solution.
In 2015, ELT India introduced Green Matrix System, a simple but versatile system of Vertical Garden. These multipurpose trays have special arrangements to get securely mounted on structure and also in high wind velocity. Using different joineries, one can make side mounted vertical garden, standalone units, or installation on brackets fixed in the wall.
Features of Green Matrix System
- Most sustainable vertical garden system
- One can grow big plants as planting cavity size is 600mm x 300mm x 112.mm
- Simple but versatile
- Gives greenery on both the sides
- Allows the air & light to pass through
- The planted modules are independent of irrigation & drain system
- Any of the planted modules can be removed as and when required, without disturbing adjacent vegetation.
- The same system is used for the Green Pergola system
- Good system for urban farming
Other Green Wall Systems Offered by ELT
Other Vertical Garden System Offerings from ELT
- Bio Wall Systems
- Felt Systems
- Green Facade
- Green Wall Systems
- Hanging Vertical Gardens
- Living Wall Systems
ELT PRODUCT SYSTEMS
Floating Pillars, Green Globes, Wall Art, Mosaiculture, Portable Green Screens, Urban Farming, Green Matrix Stands, Omni Green Biowall, Green Mats, Home Decor Product.
Spaces that provides view of thick foliage, colours, flowers, waterbodies, filtered ambient light, swaying vegetation, fragrance, choosing natural materials, forms and patterns.