Features of Modular Green Roof System
- This green roof modules are part of pre-grown garden systems
- The size of modules is 600mm x 300mm x 112.5mm.
- The thickness of the single tray system is 112.5 mm & it can be increased by 100 mm each to grow bigger plants.
- Plants / grasses are pre-grown at the nursery facility and such modules are just assembled at the site.
- The space for services like irrigation & running cables is provided and there no need to break the surface to run the services.
- This can also be used as retrofit solution.
- There is always gap between the system and the waterproofed surface & free flow of the drained water is assured.
- This system facilitates to provide right kind of growth medium to right plant.
- There is a in-built water reservoir of 7 ltr per sqm
- This system can be installed or uninstalled very easily and can also be repeated as many times on wants
Other Green Roof Systems Offered by ELT
ELT PRODUCT SYSTEMS
Floating Pillars, Green Globes, Wall Art, Mosaiculture, Portable Green Screens, Urban Farming, Green Matrix Stands, Omni Green Biowall, Green Mats, Home Decor Product.
Spaces that provides view of thick foliage, colours, flowers, waterbodies, filtered ambient light, swaying vegetation, fragrance, choosing natural materials, forms and patterns.