- Project: Clubhouse for Sharanam Housing, GreatValue
- Location: Great Value Sharanam, Noida
- Client: S.A. Associates & Contracts Pvt Ltd
- Completion Date: Jan 2019
- Architect: Basics Architects
- Green Wall Consultant: Ecogreen Landscape Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
- Materials used for creating the Greenery: ELT GlowGreen String System
- Total Green area: 77 Sq.Mt.
The Architectural & Interior Design of the Clubhouse serves as a central anchor for the housing development for the residents. The visual impressions generate an interesting dialogue as well as provides sense of luxury to its users.
The evolution started with the strategic treatment of the west façade which needed protection from the harsh evening sun as well as provide an unhindered view of the pool. Screens were designed based on these two parameters using exterior grade wooden louvers and vertical greens. They were then alternated to create dynamism and movement in the facade. The vertical gardens add to the drama and softens the building elevations in contrast to the hard surfaces of the deck. The rhythmic interplay of the biophilic and wooden screens breaks the monotony of the large facade of the building.